is there a possibility or a different macro?
Welcome to the community @Robin Schuster
To understand this better, do you mean if the whiteboards can have macros within them?
Hi Nikola, I meant that pages can be included in other pages with the page include macro. But for whiteboards this is not possible as far as I know. Or is there a possibility which allows me to include a whiteboard located elsewhere on a page?
@Robin Schuster Have you tried inserting a link to the Whiteboard on your Confluence page and then setting the view to Embed? See this page: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-links-and-anchors/
If needed, this page contains details on how to get the link to the whiteboard: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/getting-started-with-confluence-whiteboards/
yeah i did that, but its not the best way because its quite small but yeah it is acceptablethanks
@Robin Schuster were you able to figure this out? I have the same use case
only possible like Barbara described it unfortunately
Ah no worries thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.