as the Question
Hi @Lin Tingyi_YMC_
Welcome to community!
Can you explain more on the use case?
Recommendations will follow but i want to understand whether you scanned through the free apps filtered through marketplace for the use cases?
e.g., https://marketplace.atlassian.com/categories/data-analytics?useCases=Reporting&price=paid
Hi @Fazila Ashraf thanks for the greeting!
I am working with Jira and need to generate a label statistics report with the following format:
Label Hierarchy:
Required Columns:
Summary:
Here is an example of the format I am aiming for:
Could you please advise how I can achieve this setup in Jira, preferably using existing gadgets or apps? I attempted to use pre-installed gadgets, but they did not provide the functionality I need. Any guidance on the proper tools or configurations would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your assistance!
@Lin Tingyi_YMC_ , May be you can add an automation to set the label:parent and Labels:child custom fields based on the issue type and then use it in the 2 dimensional filter gadget on labels vs this field (same gadget 2 times for 2 custom field)?
@Fazila Ashraf ,Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it.May I confirm if Jira uses other methods to manage parent-child relationships (as per the issue types you mentioned)?Also, is it correct that the label function currently does not support a label hierarchy?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.