I am trying to pull all issues from my project using the Jira Python library, and I am pulling some but not all issues. The API is not pulling most of the issues marked Done. What must I do to list all issues in a project made after a certain date?
Hello @Matthew Stidham
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide us with the details of the API call you are making and any parameters you are providing in that call?
We can't really diagnose what might be the problem without seeing what you are actually doing.
Also, what is the total number of issues you are getting back in your results?
I'm using the get_all_project_issues endpoint in the Python jira API.
i = 0 chunk_size = 500 while True: chunk = self.jira_client.get_all_project_issues(project=project_name, start=i, limit=chunk_size) i += chunk_size issues += chunkif i >= len(chunk):break
self.jira_client is an object which points to the Jira Python module.
What is the total number of issues you are getting back in your results?
What is the total number of issues you think you should be getting?
You asked about getting "issues in a project made after a certain date". Is that an enhancement you want to make? Your current methodology appears to be getting all issues without limiting when they were created
It's not grabbing issues that were closed recently.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.