I was sure I looked into this in the past and there was support for only one email address. Although maybe I was looking into being able to see the email that was in the "To:" field because we have a single mailbox that receives emails on several addresses and we wanted to add automation rules based on the To: field.I'm seeing that there is now support for multiple external emails. Is that something new?
Hi @Benjamin Peikes and welcome to the Community!
There have been some changes within the past year for allowing multiple emails per service project, is this what you're looking for?
Do you know when those changes were made? Also, how do you find out when there are new features like this added.
I'm not sure when the feature I mentioned became available, if I can find it I'll add a follow-up post.
As for finding out about new features, you can check the Atlassian Cloud Documentation blog posts every week or subscribe to a weekly digest of them (link is at the top of that blog post page) for a run-down of changes that are being rolled out as well as new changes released that week. Atlassian's Cloud Roadmap may also be useful to you.
If you want something fun that covers more than the blog, you can check out @seddon Jimmy Seddon's Atlassian Community Round-up articles posted each month in the Welcome Center group. Hope this helps!
Hi @Benjamin Peikes , I found what I was thinking about, it's for Jira Service Management and it was posted in the Atlassian Cloud changes Aug 12 to Aug 19, 2024 blog post:
😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.