Hi,
I need to find out if it is possible to merge 2 corporate Jira platforms? We have acquired a company that is also using Jira and I need to find out how I can merge our new company into our Jira space.
Hi @Nathan Veitch , you might want to have a look at this documentation merge-multiple-jira-cloud-sites
there are also third-party options in the Marketplace available in the marketplace that you might want to consider.
hi @Nathan Veitch Not sure about merging but it's possible to copy from one to another. It requires org admin permissions in both environmentsSome details here:Copy data from one instance of a cloud product to another | Atlassian Support
It will copy e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g... labels, statuses, workflows, custom fields etc.So it could result in having 2x 'DONE' statuses
Hi Jack,
Thank you for this.
Hi Neil,
Thank you.
I take it from the "e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g" you are talking from experience lol. I have had those moments and thank you so much for the heads-up.
yes... from experience. It was quite annoying but to be fair, the copy function did work very well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.