Hello community, I want to know if there is any automation that makes the page break when exporting to PDF without leaving the Documentation with several non-standard spaces?
Hi @ricardo.carvalho.glo ,
I don't believe this is possible with Confluence Automation.
Hi @ricardo.carvalho.glo,
The solution I can share isn't quite an automation, but I'll leave the information below, to see if it suits what you're looking for.***You can achieve page breaks in your PDF exports using Scroll PDF Exporter and Scroll Exporter Extensions – for transparency, both apps are developed by my team at K15t. The apps allow you to fully customize your PDF exports from Confluence, including inserting page breaks where you need them.
Whilst the Scroll Exporter Extensions app is free, Scroll PDF Exporter is a paid app, which you'd need for the actual export functionality. You can check out both apps on the Atlassian Marketplace:
Feel free to start a free trial of Scroll PDF Exporter to see if it meets your needs. You can email us at help@k15t.com if you choose to get started and have any questions. Gabriella
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.