
Hello All,
I am stuck with an issues and would need some suggestions.
I am currently managing 3 different boards (company-managed).
1. Main Development Board (Scrum)
2. Backend Board (Scrum)
3. Frontend Board (Scrum)
4. Testing Board (Kanban)
All these boards are linked to each other, main board is for adding tasks into backlog and then assigning tasks to concerned teams.
I have configured the boards in such a way that when the issues are moved to "DEVELOPED" card on the programmers boards they appear on "TO DO" in the testing board.
Now, when the issues are on developers board it is assigned to one person and then when the issue is moved to testers board, the tester wants to assign the task to a person from testing team. Is it possible to have multiple assignees?
If not, please let me know how to make an arrangement for this or suggest a flow for me. When I tried to change assignees once the issues are moved to tester board then in the report section I don't see programmers task as the entire issue is in the tester's name.