I am completely new with Jira Assets but I am tasked to design an object schema for our upcoming ITAM project within Assets.
I created an object schema using the (very simple) template for this.
But now what? I find a lot of information and articles on how to create object schemas, refernces and what have you but nothing in terms of what is best practice in terms of how many object schemas, and how to design them - not in terms of ITAM or anything else.
Where do I look for this?
In the meantime I also have more tangible questions: How many object schemas should I create for a simple ITAM project where I also want to keep track of which users has which equipment and where it's placed? Should I create a separate object schema just for users or bake it into the ITAM object schema?
The plan is to start simple and grow as we mature so whatever I create shouldn't be something so limited that I would need to start all over in a year with a new object schema design.
Where do I find real-life example of ITAM object schemas that I can copy shamelessly?
Thanks
/klaus