Hey Atlassian Community,
I am trying to put together an automation that will auto close (or switch the status to "Resolved")
I have a project called: "IT Service Desk v2"
I was thinking about running this automation every day in the morning around 5am.
I was thinking about using the following JQL with the "When: Scheduled" event. I am concerned that this mean after 5 days of the ticket getting any updates however which means my IT Service Desk agents on the ticket and reaching out would reset the timer. If I can add an exception group that would be great. If I am wrong please
JQL: project = 'IT Service Desk v2' AND status = 'waiting on employee' AND updated <= -5d
I am stuck on being able to get jira to know when the ticket has been sitting on "waiting on employee" for 5 days in order to close. When an employee responds to one of our tickets it switches out of "waiting for employee" (not sure if this is a global ITSD project setting or due to one of our automations) I am fairly new to the Atlassian community as a system engineer and would appreciate any help. Thanks