We recently migrated to Slack Enterprise Grid and, before doing so, we had a single Slack channel serving as a Request Channel for multiple JSM sites. If you requested a ticket within this channel, you had the option to choose the Atlassian domain and then which JSM site within that domain.
The agent channels are not an issue. I can go to their unique Slack channel, use the /invite Slack command, add Assist, and configure as an agent channel, choosing the Request Types to stream for new issues. I went into our public/common Slack channel, used the invite command for Assist, selected the "Request Channel" button, and am given a choice for which JSM site I want to connect to. I do not have the option to leave this blank to "choose all", so to speak. I selected the first JSM site, the appropriate request types, and connected. Now that it is connected, I am unable to use the invite command again as the bot is already in the channel. When I use the /assist setup command, I am told this channel is already configured. The Atlassian Chat page for the JSM site only allows me to create a new channel. When I enter the name of the existing channel, it says that channel already exists. When I go into
How do I make one Slack channel a Request channel hub for multiple Jira instances like I had before?