I have a JSM project where a small team will initiate issues from the portal. The form contains a user picker field, "Manger". It will only allow users listed in Project Settings/People, to be entered. I would like it to contain all users synced to Atlassian. Is that possible?
- Configure custom field: User Filtering = All active user are allowed (are active users only the users listed under people?) I have tried a group which we Sync from AD, also.
- No one is listed under customers
- Customer permissions = Restricted
- Customer Sharing = Customers can search for other customers within their project or organization
- Global Permissions/ Browse users and groups- I am in several of the groups
- Permissions
- Browse Project
- Project role - Service Desk Team, Administrators (which I am a member of)
- Service Project Customer - Portal Access
I have struggled with the permissions.