I have created a table and inserted the content for around 5000 rows.
The webpage is not loading, it shows that Error code: Out of Memory.
Please refer the attachments.
@Anitha Vinayagam Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
Try following the tips in this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-fix-out-of-memory-errors-by-increasing-available-memory-154071.html
@Anitha Vinayagam Are you getting this error in Confluence Cloud? Just clarifying, since your post has tags for all versions of Confluence.
Hi Barbara,
We are using "Cloud Version". Please let me know if you have come across any issue related to this.
Thanks,
Anitha
Thanks Alex.
Seems like this one Data Centre one, tried but doesn't help. Thanks for your help.
When I try to load the confluence page, this is the error I get every time.
@Anitha Vinayagam It is super rare to get an out of memory problem in the cloud. That's why all signs point to Data Center. I would recommend you open a technical support ticket with Atlassian on this one. Is it just happening on that one page with the table? Or are other pages impacted?
Are others seeing the same error when they try to access that page?
Thanks Alex, for your reply.
yes, it is only happening on one page which has the huge table. Whoever tries to open the page, same error message.
Sure, I will contact Atlassian support team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.