Hello community,
I want to know if the SLAs can be viewed by the customers in the Free Plan. If they can, I need to know how to configurate it.
Thanks
@Margarita Vacchina -
Based on my understanding, it is not possible to share JSM SLAs with the customers in the portal UI out of the box. You will need to acquired third party add-on/services to provide this functionality.
Sorry.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Hi, Margarita!
I'm Felipe from ServiceRocket Support team.
This is not a current feature out-of-the-box in JSM. However, there is a Feature Request in Atlassian here, JSDCLUD-325.
I recommend you vote, watch, and comment on the Feature Request to enhance the visibility of this issue within the Atlassian development team.
Best Regards,Felipe
Hi Felipe! Thanks for helping me.. I have already done what you suggested me. Do you know if the Atlassian development team answer?
Hi Joseph, thanks por helping me. Could you share me the info of this third party add-on/services? Do you know if I gonna need other plan? At moment, I have the Free Plan
Beside third party add-ons (fee based), you can also consider to add general guidelines on SLAs to your users by customizing your Help Center page (i.e. adding announcement etc..)
Take a look at this link - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-can-i-customize-about-the-help-center/
For third party add-ons - take a look at this one. Or you can just access Atlassian Marketplace and search for "SLA" keyword.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212161/extension-for-jira-service-management?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click on Accept answer when you have a chance, so others with similar asks will see this postinging as an answered ask.
Best, Joseph
HI @Margarita Vacchina ,
Our app Advanced Portal Reports will let you show SLAs on the portal and is free for up to 10 users.
Cheers,
Elitsa
Hi Joseph,
So... Do I need the Enterprise Plan to customize my help center? Because now I have the Free Plan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.