I am using Jira Service Management (Cloud) free plan. I need to know about public comments on the ticket, for tickets received by email, do people in copy receive the public comments?
Hi @leandrosantosser and welcome to the Community,
Anyone in CC in the original Email will be added as Request participant, as long as the Customer access settings allow it.
Request Participants have the same access to the Request as the Reporter, hence they see public comments and get notifications for them.
Hi @leandrosantosser ,
In Jira Service Management (Cloud) on the free plan, public comments are visible to the reporter of the ticket and anyone who is added as a request participant. However, people who are included in the CC (carbon copy) of the original email are not automatically added as request participants, meaning they will not receive public comments unless you specifically add them as participants.
To ensure that people in CC receive public comments:
Thank you for your help. How can I create this kind of automation rule ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.