We have been observing this peculiar behaviour over the last few months.The data shown on dashboard charts are not correct even though the JQL used for the same charts gives correct dataThe dashboard shows a huge count, which is annoying
Hi Chinmaya - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share some screenshots that show the differences?
Hi @Chinmaya Panda ,
Welcome to the community!
There are lots of filtering options and configurations you can do to a dashboard.
Can you explain what filters and gadgets you are using, what you want to achieve and please add some screenshots of your dashboards and filters.
best regards
Lisa
I'm using native JIRA two-dimensional charts The total number of issues here is 79, but when I click on the 79 to see the detailsJIRA will open up the saved filter which was used for this chartBelow shown is the configuration of the chart as shown below.However if I execute the saved filter the output is not 79, it's just 50, as shown below.
@John Funk Please check https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Re-Re-Why-dasboard-shows-wrong-data-however-JQL-shows-c/qaq-p/2816307/comment-id/1052689#M1052689
Can you share the entire filter?
Intriguing! Just as John wants below I'd like to see the full filter JQL
What happens if you click on the totals - 61 for CAMworks and 18 for Nesting works => what numbers of tickets will you get when viewing those "subfilters" in issue navigator?
@John Funk & @Lisa Forstberg This is a simple filter and we have been using this functionality for a long while, we have observed this weird behaviour recently (maybe in the past 3-4 months)
somehow the forum is restricting me from posting the query in text here, so putting the image
@Lisa Forstberg It used to work properly for many years when we click on 61 for CAMWorks it used to show the correct query with the filter applied But it has stopped working for the last few monthsJust for your information below is what I clicked on 61 for CAMWorksand when I click on 18 for NestingWorks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.