We would like to add the responder added to the report.
Hi Judy, I believe this Atlassian ticket JSDCLOUD-4293 is your issue. The current report doesn't allow customization.
I would recommend voting for and watching that ticket for future updates.
There may be some sort of 3rd party tool, but I'm not aware of any.
Hope that helps.
Hi @Judy Campbell
if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may want to have a look at the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.
JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with,
a range of advanced features, including support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting.
With these, you can build an advanced satisfaction report like e.g. this in just a couple of clicks:
This is really just one of a virtually endless number of possible views and reports; you can also view and group by any other issue fields (including the reporter), configure different sum-up styles, etc. etc.
Any questions just let me know,
Best,
Hannes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.