Hi, As I was going through User Workload Reports I came across this "ABCD" time mentioned in Workload. We are not currently using story points or original estimated hrs. Can you help me with, how it is calculating the workload
Thanks
Hi @Mahanth Prudhvi P
The User Workload Report is designed to only show one user:
The 'User Workload' report displays useful time tracking information on issues assigned to a particular user. It shows the number of unresolved issues assigned to the specified user, and the workload remaining, on a per-project basis.
It also takes issues from sprints and uses the sprint lenght as workload parameter
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
Apologies for the delayed response.
I understand that it only shows a single user workload but my question is how does it calculate the workload.....what will be considered to calculate it when we are not using story points, estimated and remaining hours so what is considered here to calculate Workload.
Thank you for your quick response.
Regards,Mahanth.
Hi @Mahanth Prudhvi P ,
Issues from sprints and uses the sprint length as workload parameter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.