I have been able to set up PagerDuty incidents to be created based on a JQL query of a couple different field values of our issues in our support JSM project to notify our on call support agents when an issue is created or modified to meet those criteria. Basically, if an issue is critical priority and a customer environment field is set to production, then a pagerduty incident gets triggered. However, within our Organizations, we have a detail field for if an Organization is part of our premier success program. If this is true, when an issue is created through our portal by one of the customers within that organization, I would like it to create an incident in PagerDuty to alert our on-call support team. However, I can't seem to find a way to reference that field in a JQL query to trigger that PagerDuty configuration to create an incident. Has anyone run across a similar problem? Or have you implemented another solution for a need where when only certain Organizations create an issue, it triggers a pagerduty incident?