I have an automation with the following goal/setup:
1. When we indicate "Yes" on a Billable Field (custom field), for any ticket, a new ticket is created.
2. The new ticket is linked to the trigger ticket
3. On the new ticket, fields are copied from the trigger ticket
4. One of those fields is the second trigger "Client". IF = "Non Client" - assign a particular person (on the new, secondary ticket) and move the workflow.
5. If the trigger is anything OTHER than non-client, then it assigns someone else, and moves to a different stage of the workflow.
My results have been mixed, but typically its creating the ticket fine, linking the issue fine, and then it tends to follow the second branch, not the first, regardless of the parameters I set.
Said another way: Looking at the automation screenshots I'm only getting one result, it doesn't seem to recognize the secondary triggers and apply the correct path.


