Hey experts!
We're just finishing up implementing Atlassian Assets as our primary Asset Mgmt tool and loving it!
There are a few road bumps I'm trying to overcome to get this to the next level, hoping someone has suggestions that google failed to find me.
Long story short - each facility we install our hardware at is linked as "location" to each device in Assets.
Each of these facilities has a public page in Confluence displaying all hardware currently on site and I'm hoping to have this populate what's linked in Assets.
But I have 2 main pain points...
Basically I'm adding the /Assets table but the problem I'm faced with is that I'm required to configure it manually each time. Preferably this would be in the template fetching a dynamic value (ex. the name is the "location" and other parts of the template are populating this value based on the dynamic value). I could live with having to change the "dynamic" value manually but would of course prefer if "automated" when using the template...
"location" in the example would be the dynamic/changing value:

Secondly, the columns needs to be configured from default every time I change the value stated in the previous "pain point". Ex. here I've changed the "location" and then the table columns are reverted back to default:

Any advise would be highly appreciated, 3rd party solutions also!