Hi, I'm having an issue with Installed not working in confluence or jira.
The Easy Heading Macro app in Confluence and the Jira checklist app have stopped functioning correctly. They were working previously, but for some unknown reason, they have ceased to function. Both these apps in Jira and Confluence are working fine for the rest of my team.
I have cleared all browser data, restarted the browser, restarted the computer, and tried a different browser. I also attempted the Jira macro repair, but it did not work either.
The issues.
In confluence Easy heading Macro no longer shows the table of contents on any of my pages. It will not let me uninstall but it is present if I click the edit pencil on the page. If I click the configure icon nothing happens.
In the Jira checklist, when I click on a checklist, no information appears; it just shows the loading circle. If I click ‘Configure,’ it goes to another screen and again just shows the loading circle. Uninstalling and reinstalling the checklist does not fix the issue.
Google Docs+ for Jira will not let me uninstall it. When I click ‘Get Started’ or ‘Configure,’ both just display the loading screen. I do not need this app and would like to uninstall it. This was the last app I installed, and I wonder if it is the root of the issue.
I have also noticed if I create a jira task in a confluence table using / it will show the loading circle. I left it for about ten minutes and it still showed the loading circle. It did however create the issue in jira but it did not show the issue in the table I created it in.
I'm using
Windows 10
Chrome Version 128.0.6613.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Thanks for any help in advance,
Mark