Hi,
We'd like to invite a client of ours to view the work we're doing within our project space for said client as a restricted guest.
I've tried to create a new group and add external email addresses but when the link is clicked from the invite email the external party can choose different projects of ours to go into.
We want to be able to invite a few stakeholders from the client side with 'view only' permissions and full restriction on how they can navigate within the projects, spaces and pages of our organisation - ie. they shouldn't be able to see any other projects or navigate within our org confluence at all.
It seems like there should be a reasonably straight forward way to set this up but I can't find any good tutorial or info in the community. I may be overlooking something so feel free to point me in the right direction - but otherwise, any solution to this problem is much appreciated.