Hi,
I have Releases enabled for my project under project settings. When navigating to my Story I don't see 'Fix Version' in my Issues Details sidebar (right side). When selecting the Configure icon I do see Fix Version prioritized within the Context Fields. What do I need to do to make FixVersion show up for my stories within the Details sidebar?


------New Update on 09/12/24-------
Since my original post I've learned a little more about Release Versions while using Kanban boards. (link)
If I show the Version panel (1) and try to drag my story into the version I want (2) I get a permissions error (3). My hypothesis is that since this isn't working then Fix Version will never show up on my issues. I have confirmed that I am administrator for this board so I'm still stuck on what the problem is. Does this shed any more light on the problem?
