Dear community, I would like to share an idea that I want to do in my organization. We are currently going through a process of improving our software project management methodology where we want to use documents offered by the scrum methodology and we were using Confluence, taking advantage of the fact that we already use JIRA CLOUD. Now my question was whether Confluence or Jira support the idea of automating documents. Let me explain, in Jira we have custom fields with the necessary information to be able to put together a pseudo project charter. My question is, is it possible to do, for example, with an automation that allows you to create project charter documents or something like that in Confluence, but that is automatically completed with the data that is in the JIRA issues. It can already be done with an automation in Jira or in Confluence. I would like to know if some of you already carry out a process similar to what I want to do or if it is possible to do it. I would appreciate seeing your comments.