I am very new to Jira Dashboard and I am trying to create a Dashboard view for a team that wants to track their inbound tickets and resolutions, the typical (Avg. length it takes for each agent to complete a ticket)
I've managed to get the standard stuff in terms of:
- How many tickets assigned
- Table showing breakdown by stage (In Progress, Done, etc..)
I was wondering two things really:
1. How comes DONE does not equal RESOLVED - we have 50 x DONE tasks but 0 resolved?
2. How can I add filters to certain Gadgets? For example I want to be able to show the list of oldest In PRogress tickets but at the moment it shows me ALL tickets, even those in DONE status
I've searched on line an found videos about sprints and Jira filters but I don't think we use sprints and the filters aspect is a little confusing