I created an automation, I have checked and rechecked, I m sure that I have done it correctly as I have been doing it previously as well. But the automation is not being applied. what could be the possible reason?
Hi Sana,
Check the common reasons: incorrect automation rule configuration, scope of the rule, permission issues, rule execution limit, rule conditions not met, disabled automation and rule audit.
Hi @Sana Usman ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can check the automation rule audit logs or you can share the screenshot of the automation rule along with the audit logs to check this issue.
Hi @Sana Usman -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
First thing, there is an open incident for automation rules not running when expected (or appearing as missing): https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/
Please follow that incident to see progress / status.
In the meantime...For a question like this, please post an image of your complete automation rule, images of any relevant actions / conditions / branches, an image of the audit log details showing the rule execution, and explain what is not working as expected. Those will provide context for the community to offer ideas. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.