HiWe have versions with the regular format of x.y.z (e.g. 2.11.3).However, all versions that end with a zero (e.g. 2.20.0, 2.13.0) don't appear in the version panel of the backlog
Hi @Iris Gal
I can't replicate this.
Any version I create is on the backlog, unless the version is released.
Are the missing versions released or archived?
Hi Marc, and thanks for replying.All the versions I expect to see in the panel are not released.
As you can see in the pic, versions that end with any other digit are displayed. Only the ones that end with a 0 don't. It is quite funny.
Is there a limitation to the # of versions that can appear in the version panel?
Not that I'm aware off, I have seen boards with over a 100 versions (unreleased).
You could raise this at Atlassian Support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.