Currently on JIRA On Demand and facing an import issue with the CSV. It seems that while it was working in the past, at some point it stopped but not sure if I am doing something wrong. The CSV I try to upload is:
Issue Type,Summary,Priority,Assignee,Due Date,Description,Issue ID,Parent ID
Simplified Task,Summary 5,High,chpsar,20/07/2014,,5,
Simplified Sub-task,Summary 5.1,High,chpsar,20/07/2014,"This is a description
with multiple
lines",,5
Simplified Sub-task,Summary 5.2,High,chpsar,20/07/2014,,,5
The date format I am using in the configuration is dd/mm/yyyy
When I try to validate the file I get the following two errors:
- Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ You did not enter a valid date. Please enter the date in the format "d/MMM/yy", eg. "12/Sep/14" ]
- Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Issue type is a sub-task but parent issue key or id not specified. ]
Any ideas what am I doing wrong?
I have also tried the format proposed in the date error message and again I got the same error.
Thank you