Hi there,
I am struggling with following issue:
I have two projects - let's call them SCRUM and DEPLOYMENT.
Issues (stories/bugs/tasks/) I am cloning and moving from SCRUM project to DEPLOYMENT project.
Let's think of SCRUM story - called SCR-1 (+5 subtasks) and cloned story DEP-1. Both stories are related by "clones" relation. From the level of DEP-1 I need to collect all the time spent on SCR-1 (together with the subtasks) and put them as sum into a custom field.
Now as used in automation (printing as issue comment for debug purpose):
1.
{{issue.issuelinks.outwardIssue.sub-tasks.timetracking.timespentseconds}}
returned value:
[11040, 5820, 0, 900, 31440]
2.
{{issue.issuelinks.outwardIssue.sub-tasks.timetracking.timespentseconds.sum}}
returned value:
<no value>
3.
{issue.issuelinks.outwardIssue.sub-tasks.timetracking.timespent}}
resulted value:
[3h 4m, 1h 37m, 0m, 15m, 1d 44m]
Please mind the difference at the last position!! It should be 8h 44m (and that what Tempo is showing on that issue).
4.
{{issue.issuelinks.outwardIssue.sub-tasks.timetracking.timespent.sum}}
returned value:
<no value>
Questions:
1. Why there is a difference on the last position of that array when the value of TimetrackingBeam is correct:
TimetrackingBean{originalEstimate='1h', remainingEstimate='0h', timeSpent='8.73h', originalEstimateSeconds=3600, remainingEstimateSeconds=0, timeSpentSeconds=31440}
2. Why I can't sum up any of them as a list? It at least should be possible with the Seconds.
3. Is there any other way to achieve what I need?