Anyone experience the problem of the Resolution screen popup not displaying in Firefox when moving any issue to the Done status? The Resolution screen shows up in Chrome. Already checked for updates. Just curious if it was just a setting in Firefox.
Thanks,
Hello @[deleted]
Do you have a pop-up blocker enabled in Firefox?
Do other pop-ups within the Jira application display in Firefox?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Apologies, I should have included that the problem was also present in a Firefox private window. I did not check other projects. I did check in the webpage inspector and it shows the following error:
Uncaught TypeError: Node.appendChild: Argument 1 is not an object.
Same problem here when trying to resolve an issue, started to happen two days ago. Other popups in Jira work. Also see the Uncaught TypeError. Was using FF 131.0 but just updated to 131.0.2 but no change.
Same here. It probably happened after the upgrade to FF 131.0. Chrome works ok.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.