How can I add more Columns options to the attendance centre solicitation views, the screen I see is this:
If anything isn't clear enough just leave a comment and I will try to clear it for you,
Thanks
Hi @Suporte JRetail,
I am not sure what the attendance centre is, but it definitely looks like a lot like the request list in a JSM Portal, where a user can see his submitted requests.
If so, it is possible to add some additional columns there, but your Jira Administrator must make them available first from the help center. See this support article for more details on how to do this.
It may still be that not all your fields may be available to be included on the portal.
Hope this helps!
@Walter Buggenhout
Thank you very much, sorry for the name confusion, my first language is not English, so I wasn't sure the official name.
I'll take a look on that artice.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.