In the scenario where there is a ticket that then with the help of automation clones two tickets now these two tickets are getting duplicated but there is the main ticket which has a form attached to it I want that form to get attached to the two cloned ticketsHow do I do that?
Hi @Harish Sharma ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can create an automation rule similar like below-
Hi @Manoj Kumar Gangwar This is the automation I have created. How can we change this according to your reply.
You can change copy from to parent then test
I did. But it clones in the parent ticket itself. I want the form to be visible on the Cloned ticket
You can add a branch and then copy form from parent or trigger issue
Does this actually copy the forms into the ticket too? When I recently asked, I was told it was not possible to clone the forms when cloning tickets.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.