Jira, Confluence is not showing up in myapplications.microsoft.com after the SSO config
Hi @Midhun SS
What is your expectation here?
Both are not microsoft applications.
And as I lok at this, you need to add them manually.
We have configured Jira and Confluence SSO, and made available for all users in the organization, but both app is not populating in Myapplications page
The user who is having issue check if they are connected to company vpn
This is a Microsoft page you are referring to.
Linking Jira and Confluence with Microsoft AD/Azure integration will not show them there.
If this could be done, contact Microsoft in relation to adding application on this page if configured with SSO.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- ,
I have added the users under Jira Enterprise App User and Groups, now they are able to see the Jira APP in Myapps, but they have to login each time, I believe the SSO reply URL is not Correct. not sure though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.