As the title says - I have a custom asset field attached to my Epic and need to create a JQL to find all issue that have not been filled in - I'm not looking to query the asset object, only the empty custom field.
Hi Jeffrey,
If you only want to apply this query to Epics or a specific issue type, you can modify the query by adding a condition for the issue type, like this (replace Custom Asset Field whit you field name):
issuetype = Epic AND "Custom Asset Field" is EMPTY
This will return all Epics where the custom asset field is empty.
Hope this helps.
Hi,
I tried it in Jira data center using AI for Jira app and got JQL, you need to change the customfield_id:
customfield_10000 IS EMPTY
If you are using Jira cloud, you can also try directly with Atlassian Intelligence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.