Hi,
Im trying to populate programmatically a dropdown custom field options via the REST API in a team managed project (previously next gen project).
I was unable to make it work for a team managed project. I made it work for a global custom field.
Im working of this endpoint:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-custom-field-options/#api-rest-api-3-field-fieldid-context-contextid-option-post
I'm not sure which context id to use when using a team managed custom field. I tried using "default" as the context id but that doesnt work and i get status code 400.
I tried fetching the context using /rest/api/3/field/{fieldId}/context. but it says field not found. My assumption is that these APIs are for global custom fields and not for team managed projects.
The below api request is working for a global custom field - i was able to find the context id via the UI. However, im not sure what is the context id for team managed project
Thank you!