Is the only way to do this to move all of our team managed projects to a company managed project? Or to get a third party app? if so, do any of the apps use the Jira fields "Original Estimate" and "Time Tracking"?
Hi @Kelly Lillis
I came across a similar post that has a insightful answer from Earl McCutcheon regarding your case:
Hope this helps!
Best regards
Sam
that doesn't speak to the differences between team managed and company managed for these time tracking fields. I can't seem to report on them at all from team managed projects and all of our projects are team managed. I wonder why it even lets me use them if i can't do anything with them.
@Kelly Lillis "Do any of the apps use the Jira fields "Original Estimate" and "Time Tracking"?"The Analytics & Reports add-on for Jira can report time tracking data using Jira's native time tracking fields. You can create charts and reports based on hours logged within a specified date range and filter by any of your issue properties. You can learn more from this blog post.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.