This is driving me nuts. Why don't images load in an issue sometimes?
I see this more and more. Sometimes it resolves itself but never when I need it.
Do you notice any patterns? For example, are the images all the same extension (.png, .jpg, etc.)? Are some of the images very large? Are the images showing up as attachments on the issue (they should)?Let us know and we can help you out.
The images are pasted into the description area. They are all copied from another app. When I paste them they look good. If you go back to the Jira issue it is a hit or miss. Sometimes they are fine and sometimes they are not. thanks
When you paste content into Description and save, any image content gets saved to Attachments too. See this example:
No, my images don't get saved as a file/attachment.
My team is encountering this all the time - refresh does usually resolve but we really shouldn't have to refresh the page to see imagesDid this ever get logged as bug with Atlassian? I can't find anything and yet there seem to be dozens of community form posts about problems with images
Having the same issue + now actually loading the picture doesn't work on tickets anymore - just in the comments
Same! I have logged a support case and if they create a bug I will let you know so you can up vote it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.