Hello,
we have recently started using databases. This is amazing feature,. absolute lovely. However I have two questions on usage and limitations.
1) You create a database which is somehow special confluence page that works well, but when you want insert it into a page as embedded database window -> I am pretty much fine with width and option to set width as wide as I want, how about height, that does not seems to be possible to set ? That makes it pretty much not useful as together with top page, bottom header etc it is about 30% of efficiency as page is mostly empty showing only a few rows - can I hardcode / fix / set minimal height of embedded database part ?
2) Am I missing something in filters? - you can create a database and specify view with filters (btw amazing) However is it possible to embedded database into multiple confluence pages but have everywhere different filters (but not have them everywhere)
For example: I have a database with tasks and would like to have a view for all opened tasks (a column tag) but then I would like to have separate pages where I am reading from the same database but would like to have a filter on project (another column tag) only. As of now I have the view definition everywhere. Which would not work if you would have lets say 10 reads from the database with 10 different filters and want to project them on 10 different pages but dont want to see another 9
Thank you so much