I have never really used my Personal Space in Confluence. Is it a wasted opportunity?
Recently, I've started using my personal space to:
- Take notes: I have a page with notes on how to use goals and projects (formerly Atlas). I have a page called, "Notes: Atlassian Team 24 Keynotes" others like it. Informal. Notes from courses, webinars, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Ideas: A few pages and a single page of running ideas for things to do. A "someday maybe" kind of page.
- Running log of accomplishment for the week: Sometimes I just roughly write down things I did during the week......that I can use in my weekly report. Yes, I have my "sometimes resolved Jira issues" :-) to get that...but it's a quick reminder for me of what I did.
These seem a little useful for me, but also superficial.
What other ways do you all use your personal Confluence Space?