Hi @Natalia Gonzalez
Welcome to the community!
To transfer ownership to someone else, first open the More actions (...) menu.
You can find more info in this article: Transfer ownership of your content item
Hope this helps!
Best regards
Sam
Thank you very much for your warm welcome, time and help.
I imagine I should have a specific permission to be able to do it, which one it should be? My boss is the owner of the account and wants to grant me this access.
To edit a page, you don't need to be the owner; you just need access to the Space.
Ref. Assign space permissions
Thank you very much! I finally was able to have available the "change owner" option, but when I attempeted it prompted me "Failed to transfer ownership". By any chance do you know if there is any workaround?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.