Is it possible to reorder content that displays on the Teams page? I would like to push the ads to the bottom or even remove so that my added content displays on top.
Hi @Sheri Gagliano
This feature is not available yet and the Teams page is still relatively new.
However, please feel free to add a suggestion in Atlassian's Jira.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Michel NeeserwWhen start brainstorming on a blank page, I often comes to a point where I want to reshuffle the paragraphs on my page. Kind of dragging paragraphs up or down within a page, similar to moving pages within a space.
@Hugo Hermans Unlike with a teams page, you can actually drag and drop paragraphs on a normal Confluence page (this is actually a pretty new feature). Is this what you are looking for?
Yep, but I haven't found how, yet. Maybe you can give me a hint?
@Hugo Hermans In edit mode of a Confluence page, you can hover over a paragraph/element and move the item by dragging and dropping the six dots as shown below:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.