Good morning community,
Please note, the following is in relation to the 'Databases' functionality within Confluence...not the backend DB.
When setting up a Database in Confluence and importing data using a JQL query, the only way I can see to refresh the data is to re-import using the same query which unfortunately blows away the existing Database structure and views.
Is there a way (or is in in the roadmap) where the JQL query can be retained and the database be refreshed based on said query whilst maintaining the table structure (i.e. same as when inserting a Jira Query macro into a Confluence page)?
An example of this as a use case where I want to display a list of Epics with two additional coulmns of RAG and Comments. If more Epics are created within the project, I want the database to automatically add another entry with the additional Epic (i.e. re-run the query) and maintain the RAG and Comments columns.
I can't see this to be done using automation either.
Thanks for your help.
