I see a new Jira field called Groups is recently introduced. I tried to create automation rule where a group can be added automatically based on component whenever a new ticket is created but I am unable to find Groups field in Automation rule
Hi @AB ,
Welcome to community.
I understand that Custom Fields of the type: 'Group Picker (Single Group)' are not directly searchable currently in the Fields condition in Jira Automation.
Please find the workaround suggested in this FR : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AUTO-1135
While there are other methods to achieve the same result as well, the below is a sample solution
For example, for a custom field named: 'Employee_Group' and one value defined as 'GroupA', the below Smart Value Syntax can be of help
First Value:
{{issue.Employee_Group}}
Condition:
equals
Second Value:
GroupA
Thank you,
Prachi
Hello, Good day. You can refer to : https://support.atlassian.com/automation/kb/add-values-to-group-picker-field-via-automation/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.