Hi,
A little background on my problem: I am a Structure user. When I try to group issues by Epic in the structure, sub-tasks are shown as "epic-less" (there is no more Epic link, and it is replaced by Parent Link, there can only be one parent which in case of my sub-tasks is a story). So I thought I could have an automation that would push Epic summary info the custom fields. And then another automation would copy values of this custom link from it's parent.
I created atuoation for pushing summary to custom field like this:
{ "update": { "RobotName": [ { "set": { "value": "{{issue.fields.Summary.value}}" } } ] } }
I tried also:
{ "update": { "RobotName": [ { "set": { "value": "{{issue.fields.Summary.value.asJsonString}}" } } ] } }
And each time logs return an error:
AAAA-123 (Operation value must be a string (customfield_10050))
What am I doing wrong here? Do you maybe have another idea to "overcome" lack of epic link in sub-tasks?