I was just reviewing this article about user provisioning with Microsoft Entra ID and I was wondering if anyone knows approximately how long it takes to complete the initial user sync, if you have 50k users in Entra? I know network connection speeds is a factor as are other variables. I'm wondering if syncing 50k users takes close to 1 hour or 12 hours or 24 hours? A ballpark answer would be helpful.
Tutorial: Configure Atlassian Cloud for automatic user provisioning with Microsoft Entra ID - Microsoft Entra ID | Microsoft Learn
Thanks in advance
Hi @Kelli Jordan
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
I just remember when we tried before 1 or 2 years for 18k users, it took approximately 2 to 6 hours, and depends on the network speed and your instances range (all systems are in same network range).
But it depends on many factors too
go through the below knowledge document to analyse.
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/entra/identity/hybrid/connect/plan-connect-performance-factors
Vikram P
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.