Our tester has asked if I could update the Severity fields and Priority fields to show more options other than than the 'Sev-0, Sev-01, Sev-02 Sev-03' and 'Must, Should, Could, Won't' but as I understand it, these fields are locked down and I'm not able to modify them in any way...?
So I tried to see what I could do. I came across the the additional label field and changed the title to show 'Severity' and also included the possible options to choose from. Please see attachment.
However once this has been saved and I go back into my Jira ticket, the labels aren't coming up to choose from and it's making me add them as new labels.
Does anyone know why this is or are there any other suggestions what we could do to have two fields (1 for Severity and 1 for Priority) where we can tailor and add a bit more than the standard Jira options? Hope this makes sense... ?
Thanks in advance
Jodie
