Hi,
Could please check why I can't as admin not reactivate deactivated accounts?
Best Regards,
Ali
Hi @Peppol Service Desk
Could you give more details about the problem with screenshots?
We on community are fellow atlassian enthusiasts and we do not have any access or visibility to your systems
In the screenshot, the user is deactivated, and I want to reactivate the user and based on the guideline, there is a reactivate button, but I don't see anything.
__PRESENT
You should be an org admin to perform this action and i understand from the 'Permission level' you set in this question that you are only a product admin.
Please reach out to the org admin of your site.
You can refer to different admin roles in atlassian site in https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/what-are-the-different-types-of-admin-roles/
Hope this helps!
I'm org admin but in this, there was nothing too select for org admin, see the below screenshot
@Peppol Service Desk , Please try the solution in https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/enabling-a-deactivated-account-to-provide-site-access-1005792657.html to reactivate the account.
Thank you, it seems I need to verify our Domain for this, which I will do it later, but I have removed the deactivated account "xxxxx" and wants to add it again, but I got the error message that "remove first the deactivated account and add it again".
Could you please check this?
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.