User dawie.arndt@etioncreate.co.za has right to space
https://etioncreate.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=5375733
But he still gets an error saying "you'll need to ask permission to insert files here."
I cant figure out why this is happening. Please guide me.
Hi @Angus Smith
Does the user have a license granted?
As it needs to be a permission issue, and the permissions on space level seem to be fine.
@Angus Smith Is the page restricted for editing (all can view, only some can edit)?
Are they adding the file in the Attachments page? I'm not sure if uploading on the Attachments page counts as editing.
Hi MArc, yes user has a license and has used Jira license for more than 10 years.
This should be all fine.
Is it a restricted page where the attachment is being uploaded, it can be that the user has no edit permissions on that page?
It was a restriction in the end, but the page I was given did not have the red padlock on so I could not check. It is sorted.
Thank you for your much appreciated input Barbara
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.