Hello All,
I am working in a TEAM MANAGED PROJECT, I have completed 2 sprints and now I see the issues are appearing in the backlog from Sprint 1. Please explain why this is happening?
Hi @[deleted]
Is the last status "Done" of your workflow in the last column of the sprint board?
If this is not the case the sprint doesn't consider the issue as burned and it will reappear as not Done
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- The columns look like this.
Why am I not getting issues from other closed sprints? How do I change the workflow to be verified instead of Done? Or Should that be Done strictly?
This is how workflow looks like @Marc -Devoteam-
Hello @[deleted] the issues that are not in the Done status will move to another sprint until they have been resolved.
@Nikola Perisic please check the snapshots attached. Should I name the last card as DONE only?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.