How can I add a validation for approver.
The approver needs to add comment first before decline the approval of ticket?
Hi @Mar
For me it looks that you can use Field validator on transiton and you can use pick comment.
Regards,
Seba
It doesn't work, I decline it on the request portal.
here's what I did on the workflow.is there any warning after clicking the decline button to tell the user need to add comment first? Per approver need to add a comment
Hi @Mar ,
Currently this functionality is not available in Jira cloud and there is a open feature request for the same which you can vote and watch - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-3855I tried adding a Comment field required validator for for the approval transition in the workflow but the screen does not pop up and the ticket gets transitioned to the relevant status mentioned in the approval step.
Regards,Mayuresh
@Mar ,
At the transition step in workflow, use a validator field and add a comment to be blank fo rvalidation.
Vijay
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.